Scottish Piper 43cm Tall.
Look at the detailed work that has gone into this traditional design. The kilt even has the tartan look and all done by hand.
HALF PRICE: I have some as slight 2nd's/ex-display, these have a small scratch or rust spot. Once displayed it is hard to notice the mark.
- Display on the wall using a small nail or drawing pin.
- Cut from sheet steel and then skilfully worked by the artist.
- Light reflective effects with bronze highlights.
- Handmade in Great Briton in Richard's workshops
- Every piece is signed and unique.
- Coloured with heat by carefully using a welding torch flame.
- Lacquered to protect for indoor use.