With intricate cutting the detail stands out on this piece, the flames on the petrol tank are skilfully burnt on with a welding torch.
HALF PRICE: I have some as slight 2nd's/ex-display, these have a small scratch or rust spot. Once displayed it is hard to notice the mark.
- Display on the wall using a small nail or drawing pin.
- Cut from sheet steel and then skilfully worked by the artist.
- Light reflective effects with bronze highlights.
- Handmade in Great Briton in Richard's workshops
- Every piece is signed and unique.
- Coloured with heat by carefully using a welding torch flame.
- Lacquered to protect for indoor use.
- 2nd's/ex display items also available at half price.