One of the lovely things about the way that this piece is made is that the colours are natural and will be unique to each peice just like the wood on a real violin.
HALF PRICE: I have some as slight 2nd's/ex-display, these have a small scratch or rust spot. Once displayed it is hard to notice the mark.
- Display on the wall using a small nail or drawing pin.
- Cut from sheet steel and then skilfully worked by the artist.
- Light reflective effects with bronze highlights.
- Handmade in Great Briton in Richard's workshops
- Every piece is signed and unique.
- Coloured with heat by carefully using a welding torch flame.
- Lacquered to protect for indoor use.